We at Fortegy Financial believe in the power of individual choice. After all, it was that same principle that inspired the creation of our firm!
From years of experience, we know that people are often overwhelmed by the complexity and jargon of financial advice. At Fortegy Financial, our discussions with you will be in terms you can easily understand. Whether you call it financial planning or wealth management, the basic process is the same. We begin by getting to know you and making sure we understand your concerns. As a client, you must be willing to openly help us understand your goals, time frames, risk tolerance, and any special considerations. We will discuss your current cash flow, your assets, your liabilities, and your retirement, while also considering items such as college funding, taxes, insurance, and estate planning needs. It is our job to dig deep enough to understand all the factors related to your ability to pursue your goals and objectives. Then, we will analyze your input and formulate a plan to target your goals within comfortable parameters. Finally, we will help you implement the plan and continuously monitor your progress. We will always be available to you, whether in person, by phone, or by e-mail, to answer your questions and help you understand the process. Our goal is quite simple: We want to be your most trusted advisor, now and for many years to come. We are proud to say we already hold this position for many current clients, and we would welcome the opportunity to serve you as well.
Here is what we believe is the right way to do business:
- Care for our clients the way we would want for ourselves. Fortegy Financial strives to be the kind of place where we would want to be clients. We would want to be respected, informed, and heard. We do not expect our clients to demand any less!
- Know our clients and understand their goals. We understand that investing is more than just a numbers game. There is emotion involved as well. People assign different values to money and approach investing for many reasons. The so-called “best” investment strategies are not necessarily the best for everyone.
- Treat clients like people, not like portfolio balances. One thing you will notice about Fortegy Financial is that we are friendly, down to earth, and good listeners. Having been in the business a long time, our experience includes working with a mix of attitudes—and a whole lot of market cycles (both good and bad!). We have a lot of perspective that can help keep you on an even keel through the ups and downs.
- Empower clients to feel confident about their decisions. You do not need to know the difference between a REIT and a UIT when you come to see us. We are happy to educate you if you are curious. And if you are not, then that works, too. Some clients want to take more of a hands-on role in the investment process, while others want nothing to do with it. Either way, our goal is to make sure you sleep easily at night, secure in the knowledge that your money is working effectively for you.
- Practice time-tested financial approaches. At Fortegy Financial, we follow prudent financial principles. We treat your money responsibly. As your needs or financial picture changes, we will work with you to adjust your course of action accordingly. We monitor your portfolio’s performance so you do not have to worry.